This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
WE DON'T DELIVER TO YOUR AREA YET...
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. Typically we need 15 or more people in a specific area, and then we can set up a route. Feel like you've got in interest in your area? Give us a call or send us an email using the contact page!
Check out our "Find Our Products" page to see if our farm fresh milk is in local grocery stores or restaurants in your area!
WE DELIVER TO YOUR AREA!!
Top O' The Morn Farm's Home Delivery service provides a convenience for you and your family. Enjoy the taste of local, farm fresh milk from our cows to your table. In addition to our farm fresh glass bottled milk, you can add cheese, butter, eggs, tri-tip and more to your weekly order!
added to delivery
"The Jed" The original sourdough recipe. This versatile bread boule is hard workin' - his mild and earthy tones taste great however you want to put him to work!
Made fresh then immediately frozen.
Made by Prairie Flour Bread Co.
How to thaw and refresh loaf:
1. Allow your frozen loaf to thaw (in the bag)
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Remove loaf from the bag and lightly run it, very quickly, under cold water
4. Place the whole load directly on the oven rack and bake for 15 to 20 minutes
5. Remove refreshed loaf to cool completely on a cooling rack